Legal & Privacy Policies
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern BDM Commercial Limited’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “BDM Commercial Limited” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Wall House, Bucks Alley, Little Berkhamsted, Hertford, United Kingdom SG13 8LR. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
OUR PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
BDM Commercial Limited is committed to respecting your privacy and the privacy of every visitor to our web site. The information we collect about you via Cookies is used to fulfil the required services and enable us to improve how, as an organisation, we deal with you.
Should you have a question about the data we store, our contact details are:
Data Protection Officer
BDM Commercial Limited
The Wall House
The information that we collect about you will only be used lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018). All data is retained exclusively within the United Kingdom, or transferred only to ‘third countries’ where ‘adequacy of protection’ or specific certification as defined by The GDPR has been confirmed.
This information will not be disclosed to anyone outside BDM Commercial Limited or its associated companies, partners, and other companies with which BDM Commercial Limited has arranged services for your benefit.
We expect the information we hold to be accurate and up to date. You have the right as an individual to find out what information we hold about you and make changes if necessary; you also have the right, assuming we are not obligated by law to refuse, to ask us to stop using the information. To have your information removed or rectified, please contact [email protected]
The type of information that we will collect on you, and you voluntarily provide to us on this website may include
* Your name
* Telephone number(s)
* Email address
* Survey responses
* IP address
You are under no statutory or contractual requirement or obligation to provide us with your personal information.
The legal basis for processing your data is based on your specific consent provided at the point of access. We will not store, process or transfer your data outside the parties detailed above unless we have an appropriate lawful reason to do so. Unless we are precluded from doing so by law, you have the right to remove your consent at any time by contacting us and requesting that processing of your details be restricted or deleted.
Unless otherwise required by law, your data will be stored for a period of 2 years after our last contact with you or your last visit to our website, at which point it will be deleted.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
BDM Commercial Limited takes precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures, to safeguard your personal data against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
BDM Commercial Limiteduses industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of personal data including encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal data.
If you have a concern about how we handle your data, or you would like to lodge a complaint, you may do so by contacting The Information Commissioners Office.